Friday 3 October 2014

Are My Eyebrows "On Point" Yet? (Blogtober #3)

This time last year I didn't do anything to my eyebrows. Maybe every now and then I'd pluck the stray hairs but that was it, I was never very good at that either.
But over the last year, since I began training as a makeup artist I've really enjoyed doing my eyebrows.
I finally understood what every makeup artist/beauty guru/girl who fills in her eyebrows was on about when they said it makes such a difference when you fill in your eyebrows. But it really does! It can completely change the way your face looks and change your makeup look as well.


The products I use to fill in my eyebrows are pretty cheap and nothing exciting. But I wanted to share them on my blog because it's something I love!

I have two pencils that I use to fill in my eyebrows, depending on how I want them to look.
My favourite pencil to use is the Eylure Brow Pencil in dark to medium brunette. It's a cool toned dark brown and you can get really precise lines with it. It's great for adding extra shape and defining your brows, as well as adding fullness and colour. I also have the Essence brow pencil in brown , which is a slightly warmer brown.

To set my eyebrow hairs in place I use the Maybelline Brow Drama in either medium brown or dark brown. Depending on what makeup look I'm going for or how dark I want my brows. It does a good job of adding colour and texture to your brows as well as keeping the hairs in place.



Here's some examples of what my eyebrows look like, as you can see I keep them quite natural. I focus most of the products in the end of my brows to give them more definition and shape. Now my eyebrows aren't anything amazing or super sculpted and defined like some people. But I really enjoy filling them in now! It's really satisfying when I have a good eyebrow day! It's the little things!



(Every time I see this online it makes me smile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment