Friday 10 October 2014

Birthday Wishlist! (Blogtober #10)

It will be my birthday in exactly one month! I'll be 21!
So I've put together a little list of things I'd like for my birthday!


SUSHI
I would like to go out for sushi on my birthday, or for a chinese. I'm not that fussy! Well actually I am, but I haven't quite decided if I'd like sushi or chinese. But it'll probably be sushi.

I've been looking at Olivia Burton watches for a few months now, they're so beautiful. Very classic designs in really lovely colours. Some of them have floral patterns on the background of the clock. My mum has said she'll get me a watch because that's something I can keep, because 21 is quite an important birthday.

JEANS
I haven't seen an actual pair of jeans I like yet, I just really need a new pair because all mine are cheap and horrible. So I think I'll treat myself to a pair of nice jeans as a birthday present to myself. Maybe a pair of Levi's.

I wish I had somewhere to store a few cross stitch things so I can cross stitch while I'm out. Somewhere that has space for thread and needles and stuff. This little travel sewing kit is so cute, I love the map pattern on the outside and inside is stripy. This would be perfect for carrying a few cross stitch bits in.

ER is one of my favourite TV shows. They showed it again from the beginning on Sky about a year ago but it stopped around series 7! So I haven't seen past that and I really want to. But the box set is still really expensive! So I might have to save up for this and buy it for myself one day.

I've seen quite a few embroidery and cross stitching books I'd really like, there's loads on Amazon for quite cheap. This one looks really cute, it's got lots of different techniques of embroidery not just cross stitching and all the patterns and designs are cute little ones.

This is such a simple necklace and I really love it. I have another necklace from Orelia that's very dainty and pretty, I think it would look lovely layered with this one.

WASHI TAPE
I wish I had more craft supplies, especially washi tape. On my birthday I'd love to go to a craft shop and just go crazy and buy loads of different arts and craft things and start making stuff.


If anyone feels like treating me, my birthday is on the 10th of November, here's some ideas of what to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment