Saturday 4 October 2014

Candy Kittens are my favourite kind of kittens! (Blogtober #4)


Another food based post! I think you're starting to get to know me quite well here!
But this one is quite a cool one. Have you heard of Candy Kittens? They're a relatively new company, Jamie Laing of Made in Chelsea began his gourmet candy brand in 2012 and recently they started selling them in Waitrose. More specifically, the Waitrose I work in!


And here they are on the top shelf in the sweets aisle of "my" Waitrose. It is my Waitrose, I work there, therefore it is mine!

I've tried two of the four flavours of Candy Kittens. The ones I have tried are Eton Mess and Peaches & Cream. The two other flavours are Apple & Elderflower and Sour Watermelon.

Both are really good! They have a very chewy texture, similar to those big flat strawberries you can get in pick and mix. 
They are made using natural flavours, colours and fruit juice. They're also gluten free, which is great! But they aren't suitable for vegetarians though, which is a shame.


This is what they look like, they're shaped like little cat heads! All of them have a two tone colour, which is different depending on the flavour. As well as being branded with the CK logo. 

Eton Mess is my favourite flavour, they're just like a creamy strawberry flavour. They're great!
The Peaches and Cream ones taste exactly like that, like real peach as well. Not like a synthetic peach. They're really sweet and creamy.
The only thing wrong with these is they're so good I can't just have a few. I have to eat the whole bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment