Monday 6 October 2014

Do more of what makes you happy. (Blogtober #6)


On the one day I actually can have a lie in I end up waking up early. Not only am I waking up early, I'm waking up early with a cold! Not only do I have a cold, it's raining! Pretty heavy rain as well. So it's cold, wet and rainy outside. And I'm cold, sniffly and tired inside. What a miserable day I have ahead of me. And I have to work this evening until 9pm, which also sucks. But apart from all this rubbish stuff, I've tried to fill my day with nice things, to make myself feel better.

I'm wearing my favourite cosy jumper.
I've listened to some of my favourite music.
I've had three cups of my favourite tea.
I had leftover pizza for breakfast, YUM!
I've been catching up on different Youtubers vlogs from vlogtober.
I did some more of my current cross stitch project.
I did some online shopping, I bought two mugs from John Lewis which should get here tomorrow.
I'm wrapped up in a blanket.
I've been creating a birthday wishlist, because my birthday is next month.
I've scrolled through pinterest, looking at lots of lovely photos and quotes.
And now I'm writing this blog post!

So even though I feel tired, ill and now my nose hurts from all the sneezing and nose blowing. I've done some lovely things today so that's made me happy. I just wish my feet weren't so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment