Monday 27 October 2014

Filofax Madness! (Blogtober #16)


A few months ago I got a Filofax when it was reduced at John Lewis and I hadn't used it since I bought it. But recently I decided to start using it after I watched a few Youtube videos of people decorating their planners. The planner I have is the Patent Pocket Organiser in the colour Lemon and it's lovely! Yellow is one of my favourite colours and this is such a cute shade.  
I had a few washi tapes lying around in a drawer somewhere but that wasn't enough. So over the last few days I've been to a few different shops and stocked up on craft supplies and stationary. First I bought some stuff from Wilkinsons and Paperchase.


Now I have loads of pretty washi tapes all in different colours and patterns. I bought some coloured paper as well to make my own dividers and pages with. As well as a few other bits and bobs, like pens, post it notes, stickers, zip pouches, mini pegs and a tape dispenser.

Then  on Saturday I went to Hobbycraft and went a bit crazy in the stamp section, I nearly bought everything! I got three different types of alphabet stamps, which was probably too many but it's good to have options! I also got a few stamps with pictures on them.
This is some of the stuff I bought.


You can never have too many post it notes, so I got a few from the brand La De Dah with different patterns and words on. After buying the coloured card from Wilkinsons I decided to get some patterned ones to make my dividers more interesting.


I'm really enjoying decorating the pages in my Filofax, even though they're not that exciting so far because I'm still thinking about what I want to do with them. But I made this little insert today and I thought it was really cute! And now I'm going to try and make a few more, maybe something inspired by The Fault in Our Stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment