Monday 20 October 2014

Have you missed me? (Blogtober #14)


Long time no see!
I may have stopped blogging for a bit, lets pretend that didn't happen.
I've had a funny sort of week, which hasn't been very interesting because all I've done is work.
I'm hoping I'll get back into the swing of things with blogging and write about some interesting things.
All I've done over the last week is work, do more of my current cross stitch project, drink tea, started reading a new book, watch the new episodes of American Horror Story and I also went to John Lewis to try on watches for my birthday. While I was at John Lewis I bought some wool and knitting needles. I'll write more about that in another post...

(Art work found on Pinterest, I think it's by Vanessa Van Meerhaeghe)

No comments:

Post a Comment