Saturday 11 October 2014

I don't want to miss a day! (Blogtober #11)


I haven't had a chance to blog about anything today, not anything interesting anyway.
I thought I'd just write a quick post to let you know why. I have worked aaaalll day today! It was really busy and I don't think I sat down at all, but I really enjoyed most of it. It was just the last hour of my day at work that seemed to go really slow.
So now I'm off out for a well deserved drink with my friends. I just can't decide what to wear. We are going out clubbing but I don't really own any clubbing clothes, the only suitable outfit I have I wore last time. And I don't want to be an outfit repeater! But I bet I'll find something decent to wear in my wardrobe.
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something interesting to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment