Thursday 9 October 2014

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza! (Blogtober #9)


Today I had plans to go shopping and go out for lunch. I was going to take myself out for lunch at Wagamamas and have yaki soba and maybe some duck gyoza. But the universe was against me today so I didn't go.
I've got a cold so I don't feel very well, my hair and makeup just wasn't going right, I didn't know what to wear (nothing felt comfy), I hate getting the bus and then it got really windy and rainy. 
So instead I've ordered myself a pizza and cookies from Dominoes! I thought that was an ok thing to do because I would have spent about the same money on getting the bus and food at wagamamas and it's probably just as unhealthy. 
Also, I can eat my pizza in my trackies and watch films on Netflix! Even though I really want to watch the new episode of American Horror Story, but I just can't find it online!
My pizza just got here! So I'm going to eat it all now and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment