Sunday 5 October 2014

Rest Days (Blogtober #5)


Even though it's the weekend, I still have to work. I have a part time job in my local Waitrose and Sunday is my main day to work. Today I worked from 10 till 8 rather than finishing at 4 like I normally do because we were deep cleaning our store.
It's safe to say I am absolutely shattered! But we got a lot of work done this afternoon and we all got pizza when we finished.
I hope everyone out there reading this had a lovely Sunday. Either relaxing, spending time with your family or working like me!
But now I'm relaxing on the sofa, watching Our Girl and drinking my favourite tea.
I've got a busy week of extra shifts coming up, as well as my Art Journaling class tomorrow, which I should write a post about at some point and a few errands and jobs I need to do. So let's hope it's a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment