Wednesday 8 October 2014

What's in my Bag? (Blogtober #8)


I carry a lot of crap in my bag. Like most women probably! But it just builds up and I end up carrying nearly everything I own. And now I have a bigger bag I can carry more, which isn't always a good thing.
I really like seeing what people carry in their bags so I thought I'd show you what I carry in mine.

My bag is from Warehouse but I bought it from ASOS. I love that it has a zip on the inside as well as the magnetic snap closures, I feel like all my stuff is a bit safer with the zip. When the zip is opened the bag is a bit wider as well. The straps are also quite thick and it's comfortable to wear.


This is all the stuff I carry in my bag. You can fit quite a lot in this bag, there's a lot of space inside. I wouldn't put too much in it though, I wouldn't want it to break. My phone isn't in the photos because I take all my blog pictures on my iPhone. It's an iPhone 5, so everyone knows what that looks like!


I have a pair of sunglasses from Topshop, which I should probably take out now the weather is getting more miserable.

This is the book I'm reading at the moment, Flowers in the Attic by Virginia Andrews. I've read it before, when I was a lot younger so I thought I'd reread it now because I might appreciate the story more.

I use a coin purse to carry my bank card, ID and change. I also use it when I go out so I don't have to take my bigger purse. In my bigger wallet I keep all my loyalty cards and receipts. Sometimes I only use this purse so it'll have everything in it including money, ID and my bank card.
The coin purse is from Claire's accessories about 8 years ago! The wallet is from John Lewis and is the brand Disaster Designs.

Obviously I carry my house keys! The keyring is from the car we had when I was really little. It was a Mary Quant Mini and it was absolutely beautiful.

I carry a small deodorant and my favourite texturising hairspray with me just in case I need them. You never know!

I carry my Oyster card/student card in this card holder. Even though I'm not a student anymore... It's from John Lewis and it's one of their 150th anniversary prints.

I also have my glasses and glasses case. That't not very exciting. Oh, they're from Specsavers.

Last thing I have is my makeup bag. Which is also from John Lewis. It's the brand Catseye, but I bought it about a year ago. And here's everything I have in it, which isn't a lot.


First I have my Bare Minerals Matte Foundation, I use this for touch ups when I'm out/at work.
I have a Rimmel transluscent Stay Matte Powder for the same use.
I have a red Dr Balm lipbalm as well as a Barry M lipstick in Everything's Rosie. I bought it for the name but it's also a really pretty colour!
I also have a Real Techniques buffing brush.
The contents of my makeup bag changes every so often, depending on what makeup I'm wearing that day or where I'm going.

Other things that were in the bottom of my bag that I didn't show: receipts from Waitrose, cinema tickets, Baskin Robbins napkins and 15p. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment