Monday 24 November 2014

Booktube!

I've started a Booktube channel! I've had a Youtube account for years and this one I've had since 2012, when I tried making a beauty/makeup channel and failed!
But I'm really excited about booktube! I've been watching videos about books for a few weeks now and I just really wanted to get involved and post my own. So I tidied my room, charged my camera and hit record! And this is my introduction video to my new channel! 


I spent the other night trying to make a banner/channel art for my page. It's safe to say that it's pretty rubbish, but I'm not a graphic designer and it took me all day to make the header for my blog, so the Youtube one was bound to either take ages or be crap!



I just wanted to make something quick so I could get started. Also, I'm liking the fact that I still have 10 subscribers from my old channel! I'm not enjoying that my channel is actually called TeenageWaasteland. That's what my old tumblr account was called and I thought it was really cool! Oh well, I've changed the settings and my name is what you see on it instead.

I've got a few videos planned/recorded that I'm going to post. I know I've already said it, but I am really excited about this and I can't wait to really get into it and have a few videos on my channel and maybe get a few subscribers and people I can talk to about books!

No comments:

Post a Comment